Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
Book of Pharaoh

Book of Pharaoh Slot Review

18+ | Terms Apply | Play Responsibly
Home » Big Pot Gaming » Book of Pharaoh

Book of Pharaoh Free Demo Game

iframe image

Basic Information

Release Date
Max Win
Min Bet
Max Bet
Number of Reels
Number of lines

Game rules

Step into the realm of ancient Egypt with the captivating “Book of Pharaoh” slot game. While the theme might seem familiar, don’t be fooled – there’s more than meets the eye here. Amatic Industries introduces a fresh twist with its Powerspins feature, adding excitement and boosting your chances of triggering the bonus round.

Embark on your adventure across 5 reels and 3 rows, with 10 ways to seize victory. Whether you’re a high roller or a more cautious player, you’ll find the betting range accommodating. With stakes starting at £1 and reaching up to £500 per spin, there’s room for every type of player.

What sets “Book of Pharaoh” apart is its impressive Return to Player (RTP) rate of 96.95%. This surpasses industry standards, offering you better odds of success with a slim house edge of just 3.05%. Brace yourself for an exhilarating ride as the game boasts high volatility, with the potential to win up to 5,000 times your initial bet.

Don’t miss out on the chance to explore this thrilling slot game. With its innovative features and generous payouts, “Book of Pharaoh” promises an unforgettable gaming experience.


Wild symbols replace all symbols, and replace the highest winning combination according to the symbol Payout setting.


Free Spin

The Free Spin feature enters when more than three Scatter symbols are available during the Main Game.

Free Spin

In this Egyptian-themed slot game, you’ll encounter familiar symbols that add to the ancient allure. At the top of the pyramid of payouts is the majestic Pharaoh himself, followed closely by the versatile book scatter/wild symbol. To secure a win, you’ll need to line up 3 to 5 matching symbols along a payline.

Here’s a breakdown of the paytable for the “Book of Pharaoh” slot:

  • The Pharaoh: Claim a hefty reward of 500 times your bet for landing 5 on a payline.
  • Scatter/Wild Book: This dual-purpose symbol offers a generous payout of 200 times your bet for a line of 5.
  • Horus: Honor the god of the sky with a payout of 100 times your bet for 5 symbols on a payline.
  • Scarab: Discover the significance of the sacred beetle with a reward of 40 times your bet for 5 symbols in a row.
  • Ankh Symbol: Unravel the mysteries of life with a payout of 40 times your bet for achieving 5 symbols aligned.
  • Royal Symbols: These symbols, representing the essence of ancient royalty, offer payouts ranging from 7.5 times to 5 times your bet for 5 symbols appearing on a payline.

Embark on your journey through the sands of time and uncover the treasures that await in the “Book of Pharaoh” slot game. With each spin, you’re one step closer to unlocking ancient riches and experiencing the thrill of victory.

Pharaoh’s Diary

In FreeSpin, the Pharaoh’s Diary, which covers the central reel for every spin, appears.

When the Pharaoh’s Diary disappears, a random multiple wild symbol is created in that position.


Book of Pharaoh Slot Paylines

Pros & Cons

  • Buy Free Spins
  • Extremally high evaluated – 4.50
  • Design is fine
  • Max Win – x144000.00
  • The slot was commended for his quality
  • €/$0.10 per spin is a starting bet in the Book of Pharaoh
  • Basic standard of RTP
  • High volatility level

Book of Pharaoh Paytable and Symbols


Screenshots of Book of Pharaoh slot

Book of Pharaoh Slot FAQs

Can I play Book of Pharaoh free slot?
Definitely, our platform offers the opportunity to enjoy a demo version of Book of Pharaoh without any need for signing up. Moreover, any online casino that collaborates with Big Pot Gaming would grant users unrestricted entry to the test mode, completely free of charge.
Do I need to download anything to play Book of Pharaoh demo slot?
No, you don't need to download anything. You can play the demo version of the Book of Pharaoh slot right on our website.
Is it possible to earn real money by playing the Book of Pharaoh slot game?
Totally, you'll need a verified account on a gambling website to engage in Book of Pharaoh with real money and have a chance to score genuine profits.
What is the best place to play Book of Pharaoh?
When considering trial sessions of Book of Pharaoh, any reliable casino or gambling platform like Gamblenexus should suffice. But, when real money is involved, it is crucial to opt for a licensed operator with a solid reputation and great services. The ideal casino choice may differ based on individual tastes and preferences.
Can I play Book of Pharaoh slot on mobile phone?
Sure, you can enjoy Book of Pharaoh slot on your mobile device! This slot game is perfectly optimized for mobile play, so you can have fun on any gadget you prefer.
How to succeed in playing Book of Pharaoh?
This thrilling licensed online slot operates with unpredictable outcomes, and your key to victory lies solely in favorable fortune. Familiarize yourself with the paytable to grasp the various winning possibilities and their respective rewards.
Is the demo version of Book of Pharaoh by Big Pot Gaming the same as the real version?
Yes, the demo version has the same gameplay, graphics, and features as the real version. The only difference is that you can’t win real money in the demo version.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Best Casino Bonuses